August 24, 2018 Source: Ddu 117
Surgical lamps, also called operating room lights, provide high-quality illumination, while carrying out medical procedures and surgeries on patients. They are used in surgical theatres, emergency rooms and medical examination rooms. These surgical lamps can continuously deliver bright light for a longer duration without causing excessive heat to either patients or doctors.
Surgical lamps are categorised according to the lamp type and mounting configuration. According to the lamp type, the surgical lamps are grouped into conventional or LED types. Similarly, according to the mounting type, they are classified as on-floor stand, ceiling mounted or wall mounted.
Before buying surgical lamps, the factors listed below should be paid attention to:
1. The brightness of the surgical lamps should be limited to 160,000 Lux.
2. The dimensions can range between 400-700mm and it can weight 45kg approximately, which could vary depending on the number of light heads attached.
3. The life expectancy can last between 40,000 to 60,000 hours of use.
4. There should be extra attachments to fix radiation shields, single or dual monitors and cameras.
5. Additional accessory include sterile light handle covers, which can be used to control the power and location of the light from its handle.
On drugdu.com you can find various models of surgical lamps which can be mounted in all these types of above-mentioned configurations and accessories.By Ddu
your submission has already been received.
Please enter a valid Email address！
The most relevant industry news & insight will be sent to you every two weeks.